I'm amazed at how worn out sitting and snuggling a sick child can make you! Poor Ethan has had a fever this weekend, and just wants to be snuggled. It has been so nice to have him want to sit and cuddle, and even fall asleep on me. But for some reason, I find myself so tired and needing a break. It's pretty sad when I want Jason to take Ethan to give me a break- so I can wash the dishes. I must be a bona fide mom now. "I just want to wash the dishes!!!!!!!" Sigh.
Ha ha ha!!!! I know! It's like all you can think about is all the laundry that needs to be done or the dishes that need to be washed. But all too soon our kids will be too big to snuggle, so try to enjoy it:) I hope he feels better soon.
ReplyDelete